Thursday, 30 January 2014

The Battle of the Genders!

Hey guys, this is my first blog ever so be patient and just work with me on this one. So if you’re reading this, you probably are aware of what this blog will be about. I can’t stress how annoying it is to be working with the opposite gender and not getting any work done or either we end up fighting because we can’t see eye to eye. Sometimes I feel like men don’t even listen to what women have to say and use their ideas instead of ours, and all the ladies out there I am sure you can agree. 

But have you ever wondered why we have our differences? It’s all about communication and this is where the difference in how genders communicate creates misunderstanding. Now, before I start going into detail about what everyone is anxiously waiting to read, let me start off by letting my readers know what is to come in my future blog posts. 

Not everyone is familiar with what gender talk and gender tension is, so I’ll clear up that for you guys. Let’s take a closer look at the differences in male and female communication, the listening skills they both have and how they differ and while we are at it, we can compare gender talk and gender tension in youth and old age. Seeing and knowing the differences in genders and how they communicate will help all of us in the long run, not just your employers and trust me on that one. 

So now I want you to help me out, yes you! Share some of your stories and experiences that you had with this. I can’t wait to read what you guys have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment